- PhotographerGerdie Hutomo
- Prize1st Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Geometric (shapes and forms)
- Date of Photograph19 Jan 2018
- Technical Info1/60, F/4 , ISO 800, Canon 70D , Canon 17-40mm
A cleaning staff is passing by in a colorful office.
Squaring the circle; or, black and yellow.
- PhotographerKarolina Trapp
- Prize2nd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Geometric (shapes and forms)
- Date of Photograph2017
- Technical InfoFujifilm XPro2 with XF 23mm F2 RWR lens, 1/500 sec f/8 ISO 800 23mm (35 mm full frame equivalent)
Security guard keeps watch at Pershing Sq in Los Angeles.
- PhotographerEdas Wong
- Prize3rd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Geometric (shapes and forms)
- PhotographerDanny Franzreb
- Prize1st Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Lifestyle (urban scenery)
- Date of Photograph1st of August 2017
- Technical InfoISO 100, Shutter 1/250, f 9.0, 41mm, Sony A7RII
Benidorm is a city in Spain that has the most high-rise buildings per capita in the world, which shape the face of the city. It is also the birthplace of package tourism. At the beginning of summer Benidorm serves as holiday location for Spanish families. From September onwards, it is visited by tourists out of the UK and Ireland up to a point where you can barely see the beach.
- PhotographerMarcel Van Balken
- Prize2nd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Lifestyle (urban scenery)
- Date of PhotographJuly 2014
- Technical Info1/200 sec, f 7.1, ISO 125
Everything seems to have been stopped, caught in a shallow static composition. The image evokes an inescapable sense of alienation: the white poodle has been waiting for a long time, the driver – whose legs are sticking out from under the car – keeps tinkering, the car is always in the desolate street. Does repair actually make sense? ”
Ce Type est plein
- PhotographerSamuel Moulin
- Prize3rd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Lifestyle (urban scenery)
Humanity won’t make it to the stars : it will have extinguished them before it has the technological ability to reach them. My exploration of the suburban nights confirms this. The lampposts make the darkness darker. There are no stars above us, just orange clouds …
Life’s a beach 1
- PhotographerMatteo Garzonio
- Prize1st Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Mobile Phone (smartphone photography)
Italian summer… life’s a beach
The Hardest Part
- PhotographerFrancesco Zanet
- Prize2nd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Mobile Phone (smartphone photography)
- Company/StudioFrancesco Zanet
- Date of Photograph19.11.2017
19.11.2018 Chechaouen, Morocco. Old woman goes home trought the blue stairs in Chechaouen in Morocco.
When The Dreams Are Bigger Than You
- PhotographerRicardas Jarmalavicius
- Prize3rd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Mobile Phone (smartphone photography)
- Date of PhotographJuly 15, 2018
- Technical InfoiPhone X Shutter Speed: 1/100 ISO: 20 Aperture: f/2.4 Focal Length: 6/1
Issigeac, Aquitaine, France, 2018.
- Photographerchaiyot chanyam
- Prize1st Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Moments (perfect place and timing)
- Date of Photograph16/02/2017
- Technical InfoFull frame.
Three kid jumping into the water with different moments in Inle lake, Myanmar.
- PhotographerIsik Sonenshtain
- Prize2nd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Moments (perfect place and timing)
- Date of Photograph3/2016
- Technical Info1/180 sec, f/9, ISO400
On a New York street.
- PhotographerEmilie Eriksen
- Prize3rd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Moments (perfect place and timing)
- Date of PhotographFall 2016
This photograph represent, fear, hope and destiny. It is a symbol of war and the aftermath. Loneliness and love.
- PhotographerLoredana Bitculescu
- Prize1st Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/People (portraits…)
Portrait of a woman, Sri Lanka – 2018.
- Photographerhamideh zolfaghari
- Prize2nd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/People (portraits…)
- Date of Photograph2015
- Technical Info60-100-full frame
They lived in the poor part of Tehran-Iran.
SUNDAY AFTERNOON – IRISH TRAVELLERS
- PhotographerMichele Zousmer
- Prize3rd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/People (portraits…)
- Date of PhotographFEB 2019
- Technical Info500 ISO, F8
I HAVE BEEN SPENDING TIME IN THE WORLD OF IRISH TRAVELLERS FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW. THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH STRONG VALUES – LOVE OF FAMILY, LOVE OF LIFELONG BONDS AND LOVE OF GOD. MOST HAVE VERY HARD LIVES – DENIED BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS – RUNNING WATER, ELECTRICITY AND BATHROOMS. WOMEN MARRY YOUNG AND HAVE LARGE FAMILIES. THIS RAINY SUNDAY AFTERNOON MANY CHILDREN WERE PLAYING OUTSIDE THIER CARAVANS. I WAS JUST ENJOYING MYSELF WATCHING THEM.
- PhotographerMustafa Hassona
- Prize1st Place / OneShot : Street Photography, 1st Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Public Events (rallies, marches)
- Date of PhotographA photographer from Gaza Strip, Palestine works now with Anadolu Agency AA, working as photographer
a shirtless young protester in Gaza gripping a Palestinian flag with one hand and swinging a slingshot over his head with the other, on the northern border between Gaza Strip and Israel in the weekly protests, which are organized by Palestinian protesters to protest against the Israeli blockade of Gaza which is imposed by Israel for 12 years until now.
Ba Jia Jiang, the Eight Officers of the Underworld
- PhotographerJUNG-CHAN Wu
- Prize2nd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Public Events (rallies, marches)
- Date of Photograph2018-07-29
- Technical Info1/250?iso320?F5.6
Ba Jia Jiang refers to the subordinates of Gods, responsible for protecting Gods and breaking evil spells. It is a commonly seen parade formation in traditional temple fairs in Taiwan. Ba Jia Jiang uses firecrackers to show divine power, to expel evil spirits, to bless local areas, and to enable residents to live a good life. Thus, Ba Jia Jiang becomes a form of religious belief in Taiwan.
The Mud People Festival
- PhotographerMr. Jophel Botero Ybiosa
- Prize3rd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Public Events (rallies, marches)
- Date of PhotographJune 24, 2018
The photo depicts the celebration of Mud People Festival in Nueva Ecija, Philippines on June 24, 2018. Devotees wear dried banana leaves and cover themselves with mud while offering prayer or paying homage to Saint John the Baptist.
- PhotographerROBERTO DE MITRI
- Prize1st Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Specials (shadows, reflections…)
- Date of Photograph04/10/2016
- Technical InfoHasselblad 503CW, medium format, black and white negative film
The photo belongs to “De Kingdom” series, which is a still “work in progress” project and, although it cannot be considered in an embryonic phase, it has not yet been fully explored and developed. This series aims to give us a vision, a portrait perhaps cynical, though in my opinion lucid, of human experience in its dimensions of alienation, detachment, lack of communication, anxiety, elevating them to natural paradigm of the existential condition of the human being.
- PhotographerLIYING CHIU
- Prize2nd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Specials (shadows, reflections…)
The light livened up the old house?
- PhotographerIvan Margot
- Prize3rd Place / Oneshot : Street Photography/Specials (shadows, reflections…)
- Date of PhotographJanuary 2019
- Technical Info1/800; 6,3; 28mm ISO 100
When our shadows try to scare a schoolgirl under the intense look of the teacher. In January 2019, many schools had to close, especially in the North of Burkina Faso due to the terrorist threat.